Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to work!


Isn't she just majestic and beautiful? That is Mt. Hood in Oregon. That is where the Hood to Coast race that my family is involved in will start...in just 12 days.


We drove up Mt. Hood on Friday on our way to visit our daughter and son-in-law. Yes, that is snow on that mountain on August 13th. Just at the base of the snow line is where I will do my volunteer work for Hood to Coast. It helped me to see just where I would be working. I can't wait!

***********In Nursery News***********

Baby Zak has had his pictures taken, will be put on the website this morning and will be wrapped up for his journey to EXPO.





Such a cute little Mite!

The Fawn Prototype arrived on Thursday so I will be starting her today. I am excited!

Tomorrow I'll share all the upcoming events and tentative events. The beginning stages of planning are happening for a full reborn class in Stephenville TX and one in Baker City Oregon. Stay tuned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment