Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Terrific Tuesday! Offering a Doll Dreams doll kit~


Yep...it's "pay the housekeeper" sale day! LOL

I have a new "Fay" Doll Dreams kit (Danielle Zweers) that has been washed and has had the nostrils opened by me...very professionally done. I had intended to reborn Fay but I just don't have time. I will sell this kit, vinyl parts only, for $50 shipped in the US to the first person who emails me at tngun05@gmail.com. My overseas friends will have to help me with shipping.

~See Fay here~

Doll Dreams has Fay on sale right now for $59.90 for the vinyl parts only, but you would have to pay shipping and...the nostrils won't be open~see what a good deal this is? :) She is ready to start work on.

My email account will let me know who emailed first. Good luck ladies!

***********************************

Please welcome Fussy Ryan into the world! He is a full 23" with his curved legs and weighs 7 1/2 pounds! Wow he is HUGE!
I will do his real photo shoot later today~these are quick shots.





Miss Jalily is nearly painted. She just needs veins and a few last minute details.


I gave her a little tooth! Am still waiting to hear from her "Mommy" if she likes the tooth. I can still remove it as I've not glued it in yet.

She is so cute! She is painted just with LDC paints~no matte varnish or base of any kind. I am pleased with how her color has turned out.


Last night since I could not yet root JaLily, I brought out Angelica/Kendall's head again and rooted some on it. I might get her done someday! LOL

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment