Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh my OH MY! Angelica is ROOTED!

WOWEEEEE! I am in shock as I can't believe I have Angelica/Kendall rooted! (well okay, I have to do just a LITTLE bit more tonight~just fill in a spot or two but overall, she is rooted!)

I don't think I mentioned that when we traveled to Mt Hood and Portland over the weekend that I took Kendall's head and rooted on her in the car. OH man~I had hair EVERYWHERE in that car! LOL

So I don't have any pictures yet to share and it might be a few days as I must work on the prototype Fawn but you'll see her soon enough.

***************UPCOMING EVENTS****************

Where DO I start??

I guess the first thing coming up is the deadline for my EXPO class. It is September 1st and a $75 deposit is due then. I MUST have the deposit and the registration then so that I can order supplies and know my full class count.

~Class Details~


September 4th is the Portland Oregon Show~I can hardly wait! I love these dolly days!

~Portland Show Info~


Tentative 5 day reborn classes being scheduled in:

Baker City Oregon~sometime early January

Stephenville Texas~Sometime in April

If you have interest in either of these classes, please let me know at tngun05@gmail.com

These classes will be a full reborning class from start to finish (or as far finished as we can get the babies in 5 days). More information TBA

Alright...off to work I go!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment