Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kendall is on eBAy!


And she is looking for a horse to ride....


And it appears that she found one! Come see~

~Kendall on eBay~

Such an amazing cowgirl!


*******************

In other news.....

Fawn is finished~at least her artwork is finished. Her custom body has not arrived and it probably won't until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that we leave for the big Hood to Coast event so she won't get listed until next week. But here is a little sneak peek. Her bubbles are still wet in these pictures.

She has red "happy hair!"





************************

Tonight my dear husband get's his hair buzzed off...I hope to post pictures on that tonight or in the morning. I won't be blogging while we are gone. I will miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Fawn is too precious! I adore her smiling face! And Kendall turned out so gorgeous! Best of luck with her auction.

    *cheer**cheer*
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete