Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Scheduled shows for the remainder of 2010

Now that the Dubai show is canceled, I can turn my focus and energies toward the fall shows and the last ones on schedule for 2010.

On September 4, 2010, I will be in Portland Oregon for the Dolls 4 All Doll and Teddy Bear Show. I always enjoy these shows so much! Dorothy Drake does a fine job organizing the shows and she's so accommodating to we artists. This is Labor Day Weekend

~September Show Info~

On September 28, I will travel to North Caroline for the 2010 Doll and Teddy Expo! I am really excited about this show. I've never been to North Carolina before, my two wonderful friends will be going with me to support me at the show (they really are underpaid as they are amazing help!!!), we are also sharing our room with sculpting artist Sharon Robinson, one of our very dear friends~we just love that lady~and her babies!! I am exhibiting a table adorable reborns selected especially for the theme of this show and, I am teaching a day and a half LDC painting class!



~Direct link to the class~

The above link will also allow you to navigate the entire EXPO site so take a peek around.

Pre-registration for my class is direct with me. My contact information is on the site. My classes are always very informative and a lot of fun!

Mark you calendars!


No comments:

Post a Comment