Saturday, June 12, 2010

Matthew is Bad to the Bone


THIS Matthew is bad to the bone??? How could that be?


He is a horse loving cowboy after all.....
with a secret passion!




Yup, he has a wild streak and loves to play the Bad Boy Motorcycle role!

I believe it happend in 2009 when I took him to the Harley Davidson Shop in Down Town Disney Orlando. He's been hooked ever since!

This weekend in my little city of 10,000 people, the streets swell with thousands of Harley's, Honda's, and Kawasaki's for the annual Hell's Canyon Motorcycle Rally. I love this event so I dressed Matthew up in his Bad to the Bone attire, took him down to our local art gallery and displayed him in the window so that he would draw "Hoggers" into the gallery to admire the amazing art of the talented people of Oregon. We have several fabulous pieces of art that Motorcycle enthusiasts would enjoy...and they might get a kick out of Matthew too!


2 comments:

  1. can u do an infant cowboy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean like Matthew? He does look very young when dressed in his softer horse themed clothes.
    I'm not taking custom orders right now but I do have another Matthew doll to reborn. Just am not sure when I can reborn it. Might be late 2011. Please email me at tngun05@gmail.com and ask to be put on my private emailing list for notification of when he is reborned.
    XO Debbie

    ReplyDelete