Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Funnies! I had a great dream this morning



Ahhhhh...don't you just love dreams? I love most of mine! This morning, I had a dream about teaching an LDC painting class. I don't know where this class was in the dream but there were about 75 students in the class!

About 20 of those students were there not by their own choosing. They were doll artists~creators of Character Art Dolls (this must have come from a conversation I had with my good friend Angie last night~LOL) and most of them were men. Oh my gosh they were hysterical and again, forced to be there for some reason. You never get ALL the details in a dream~hahahahahahaha.

I am very detailed when preparing for a class but for this class I was not pre-set up nor did I expect 75 people! The Art Doll men had helped themselves to the practice limbs that I had for the class and had really painted them up in all kinds of mystical and pre-historic colors while I proceeded to set up for the class. What a kink in plans that was!

So while someone went to the show floor (whatever show we were at) to find doll kits that were on clearance special so that we could actually use the LDC paints, I began the intro to the class. Wow...I just love that! I'll have to ask my husband if he heard me "giving my spiel" in my sleep because in the dream I was going full force.

And then I woke up....early. Like 5 am early. Did you know that the sun is up at 5 am?? Huh...who would have guessed because I don't get up until 6 on our "work" days and ohhhh...between 7 and 8 on our "days off" which is what today is...but here I am! UP! :)

But back to teaching classes. I am energized now for the day! Teaching just thrills me to the bone and well, we have a lot of fun in my classes. Here are a couple of funny shots from prior classes:

This one is real blurry but that is me on the left. I don't remember what I was talking about by my arms were on the fly! It looks like I am trying to lunge a horse! Speaking of horses, tomorrow we are going to a horse "Play Day"~a day where you go to practice running the barrel race, pole bending and events like that. I will be training our youngest horse Ruger, age 2 1/2, on the events. He is not ready to compete and my old boy, Toby is on summer rest due to a lower leg injury. Oh how I will miss doing these events on him as we have had a lot of time in our younger years playing at events like this. Anyway...funny picture from an LDC painting demonstration at Tiny Treasures 2009 in San Antonio Texas:
And then this one is my all time favorite! I look like some kind of exotic bird! LOL
This picture was taken at IDEX 2010 in Orlando Florida.
Ahhh...life is fun and it's great to laugh at ourselves.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Hugs~
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Fun shots!! And what an hysterical dream...or would you call it a nightmare?? LOL!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete