Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rooting Marathon~Kristaleta is rooted!

But sorry, no pics yet as her glosses are drying on her mouth and eyes. I want to get this baby on eBay and hope to take pictures this afternoon.

Speaking of rooting....a while back I mentioned that I ordered the 42 gauge extra strong CROWN needles from Tinkerbell Creations in the UK. I am SO impressed! I have always struggled with what I call "Pokey-Ups"....little 1/4" strands of hair that poke up from the head. I never knew what caused them because it did not matter which way I rooted, they were always there, even when rooting tip to end. It was the needles I was using! These 42 g CROWN needles are just the best! I rooted Kristaleta's entire head with the 42g crown and I love how it looks and feels~and...no pokey-ups! Time was saved by not having to tweeze all those pokey-ups out of her hair. Ahhhh....Thank you Rachel Maynard for sharing which needles you use! I still really stink at the swirl crown. ~sigh~

This week will be a major baby making marathon week too! The twins are coming along and will start getting hair by the end of the week. These are the last three prototypes (including Kristaleta) that need to be finished before Dubai.

Speaking of Dubai. I've decided to take the dolls on the flight. The organizers for the show recommend that as well. I am starting to relax a little bit about the whole thought of it. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Keep them coming and I really cherish them and...I'm not in Dubai just yet :)

Happy Tuesday. I am going to go and put a baby together and get some pics.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Cool tip about the needles...I will have to try them
    Thanks
    Glad you are relaxing about your trip. It will all work out
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete