Friday, December 4, 2009

Matthew has a girlfriend! Friday Funnies~


Please meet Miss Tamara Donofrio. She joined the nursery collection 3 years after Mr. Matthew Ross did.


She is a feisty little lady with a love for cowgirl clothes and horses.


Of course those traits caught Matthew's attention!
He quickly fell in "love".


The little man has everything a cowboy could ever want....spurs (which he rarely takes off!), chaps, hats, boots, belts, jeans, jackets, a wooden horse, a real horse, a real saddle and now...a beautiful little cowgirl!


Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Because I love your blog, I have something for you on my blog.
    http://dessaraeartdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! Thank you Dessa Rae! I am so honored to be included with so many OOAK artists! You are a doll! I will follow through...wow, I am not even sure I know of 7 bloggers! Just don't have much time to look around but...I will!
    (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete