Friday, December 11, 2009

Matthew hung up his spurs!


Mommy says...."Hmmmm.....what is this? Matthew has hung up his spurs??? He never takes off his spurs"

"And his hat too??? How strange....."


Tamara is showing off her belly....should I be concerned??


Especially since Matthew has given her his scarf????


I wonder what he is telling her and I wonder if he will go back to his gentle cowboy self???


~later~



"Maffew....do you wike my bewwy?"


"Wewl, yes Tamara, I wike your bewwy berry much...it's berry cute"


"But I wike what is in yer heart better."


"You are my best girl and I wiwl hab more wespect for you if you cobber up yer bewwy...so here, wet's cobber up yer pretty bewwy"~


"Don't worry sweet Tamara....you wiwl aways be my towgirl. Nebber forget the wub I have for you. Why don't you go get some of yer cute towgirl clothes on...


t looks like the gentleness in the man has saved the day.....


"Maffew....I wub you." "I wub you too Tamara....."


"Here Tamara, you stay here wif my favorite horsie, Peanut...I hab someting berry important to do"


Matthew will never give up his first love.....

As he rides off into the sunset~


~The end~

No comments:

Post a Comment