Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blog Awards pay it forward

I received a blog award from a fellow artist blogger. Thank you Dessa Rae!

Here is Dessa's blog site:

~Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls~
This blog is filled with fun loving stuff and creative and amazing dolls!

The rules are as follows:

(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog.
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you.
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6)Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards


So here goes:

I love Brooke Nicole's blog, most of the time. Right now she has some stuff going on but when she does not, I love watching her ethnic babies come to life, I like seeing what new outfits she has dug up to buy and I am interested in the new camera hunts she goes on. She is a professional photographer so watching her work with the photography is very interesting and sometimes educational to me.

~Brooke Nicole~



Ethnic Cuddles is another blog I love to visit. She is a newer artist and rising up to the top very fast.

~Ethnic Cuddles~



No comments:

Post a Comment