Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's good to be back~lot's of things happening!

Welcome back to the blog! (I say that to me too!) The break was great but oh how I missed it and TNGUN happenings carried on.

First on the Agenda is that I had time to play with my own dolls over Christmas. I enjoy doing that when none of our family can come home and we aren't able to go anywhere.

I changed outfits on many of them and wrote a little picture story! (you see, I have been using my archived stories as I simply have not had time to write any new ones in 2009. Most of you have not seen the archived ones anyway so it has worked well).

I will post that picture story on Friday~New Years Day! Wow...where DID 2009 go?

*************************

During my last day at work last week, I prepared for a "painted eyelash" tutorial. I will post that tomorrow.

*************************

I was able to root on IDEX baby #7 (Jason) last night and might be able to finish him up tonight. I THOUGHT I could finish him the other day but then realized I was not happy with his bang line and crown so I spent hours just working on those.

*************************

And the most exciting thing is that Marita Winters second kit prototype is due to her by the end of the next week! That means that I will have him in my hands the following week~Yipppeeee!

Here is the link that announces the "birth" of Wee Yawns and how to pre order the kit.

~See Wee Yawns and Order here~

I will be taking new pictures of Marita's Sweet Stuff and re listing her. Maybe she will be my first offering of 2010 :)

I did not get the studio lights for Christmas (My DH gave me a pair of wonderful and much wanted cowgirl boots instead) so I will need to wait for good lighting and might have to re-take her pics over several days.

************************

Alright. Those are the updates for the nursery for today. God bless you all today!

(((((((hugs))))))))
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment