Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sweet Rilee is ready for Christmas


Rilee used to be my darling Autumn Angel that was looking for a home. Well, she is still looking for a home but, she is now ready for Christmas! She looks just darling in her Will'Beth dress and pantie set.

She can be purchased or put on layaway from ArtFire. I am offering free shipping as my gift to her new mommy.

~Rilee on ArtFire~






I still have three little babies for the small space and small budget collector. Free shipping is offered for them as well:

~Little Babies~

For those of you needing mohair, I have these colors listed:
Dark Brown
Black/brown
Medium brown
Sunlit Brown
Dark Blonde
Sunlit Auburn

~Mohair Here~


I will update on Nursery happenings tomorrow!

Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment