Thursday, September 18, 2014

Are you ready??? The BIG secret is revealed!

This is on a personal level, not business but it's a BIG DEAL for me as I work my business...

WE ARE BUYING A NEW HOUSE!!!!

We were not really looking, it just happened and it just happens to be right across the street from where our horses live!!!!

My husband and I are so very, very excited!!!

They Never Grow Up Nursery will still be conducted in the new house as there is a room already all set up for it but my collection will be in a new location...

  In this beautiful "shed" as they call it!  

I will call it either the Doll House or continue to call it the nursery but it will be a haven where my dolls "live" and where the grandkids and I play!  

I will most likely do photography of my creations in the outdoor building.

It will be a roomy 14x28 foot building with lots of storage in the lofts above and I'll add extra windows to the sides.  
Oh I am so excited about this too.

Our new home is beautiful and just 12 years old.  
And right across the street from our horses!

We will simply be in heaven! 

All of the "easy" stuff is done and just waiting for the final details on the loan to process then the hard stuff happens...moving!

I've been sorting and clearing things out.  We knew we had too much stuff but just didn't take the time to sort and get rid of.  This is a good reason!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Debbie! How exciting. Many prayers for safe and carefree move.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete