Monday, September 1, 2014

Portland Doll Show pictures :)


I will get right on posting these pictures and do the Sauder Village pictures sometime this week.

I had a wonderful time at the show and talked to so many people!  

Here is my table all set up the night before the show:




The babies looked content in their baskets:
Jaylen, ADOPTED (Thank you!!)
EVERYONE loved this baby!




 Petunia, AVAILABLE
Solid platinum silicone full body micro-preemie
$500

 Sebastian, AVAILABLE
 micro-preemie vinyl
$395


 Kimmy, AVAILABLE
Simple Treasures vinyl
$500

Skinny Linny
ADOPTED (Thank you!)

Here she is with me on the left and her new twin mommies!


Prescilla~ADOPTED (Thank you!)

Catherine~adoption pending:

And I always have my reborning DVD available:
$149 shipped in the US and Canada, $154 shipped worldwide

I brought some mohair back home so I'll be putting that up for sale soon on my Artfire site.

This show is always so well attended!
I tried to capture just how many people were browsing the isles but it's so hard unless up above the crowds.



I just love this show!  
I always find treasures here and this year brought home this mechanical kitty!
She is VERY cool!
 I also brought home a stuffed Olaf snowman from the movie Frozen but I didn't take a picture of him.  He'll come out during the winter  :)

I was so busy visiting with people at my table that I really didn't get around too much and didn't take any pictures of vendor tables.  It's such a hoping and wonderful show!

Fun, FUN times!

No comments:

Post a Comment