Friday, October 5, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Bug got your tongue?

Oh it was just TOO funny!  
I was watching my kitten "kill" her stuffed bunny the other morning and thinking to myself, 
"Wow, she has such killer instinct.  Wonder why she did not go after that bug that I showed 
her in the kitchen yesterday?"

As SOON as I said that, I turned around to go into the kitchen and directly in my view was 
that bug.....


RIGHT on Molly's lip!  ROFL!

Actually, it was just under her nose when I saw it but by the time I got the camera it has moved.

She didn't look too disturbed by it~Hahahahaha!

What a fun-loving kid she is.  

I was hoping to have some other pictures to share but I didn't have time to take them from the idea in my mind and put them onto the camera.  

Maybe I'll just build on them and have a little picture story to share next Friday  :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment