Sunday, October 7, 2012

I simply MUST share Sophie Faber!



I shared with you how I sent my Sophie Faber to 
to be repainted.

Well, I got a progress report via the Dainty Loft Blog!
Click the link above to see Sophie's page and progress.
Oh my goodness she is going to be SO beautiful!

So now that my internet it back up and running...what's happening in the Nursery?

Well nothing really!  
My darling husband was supposed to be gone for the weekend but had to cancel his trip (meaning that I caught up on nothing!) and now he has both today and tomorrow off which are normal work days for both of us.  I'm not even going to try to do much more than process mohair.  

Life sortof keeps getting in the way of my work schedule!

But I do promise to bring the LDC painting tips and helps to you on Tuesday morning.  

Hugs till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment