Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Funnies! Expressions


Sometimes I just walk into the nursery and find the babies "speaking" to me, or to other "siblings".

Matthew has been the outspoken one lately...

 
He obviously was NOT happy that I set Beata and her basket on his high chair tray to keep the kitten from laying on her.
 In fact, I am quite sure he is throwing a bit of a tantrum!

Later, as I was re-arranging furniture and babies, I plopped Tamara onto the high chair.  I think she said,
"Pst, Matthew...I think Mommy is going to let me sit IN the chair with you.  Isn't that going to be FUN?!?!?!"

HE looks like he is saying,
"Oohhhhh...yes, I think I will like that!"

LOL
Oh the fun things that happen and expressions to be enjoyed!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment