Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sophie is my birthday gift!!!

The timing could not be any better and I suspected that it would turn out this way,
Today is my birthday and Sophie was painted by my birthday! 

LOOK at her now!!!!



 
You just gotta go see more pictures  and her full transformation at

I am SO in love!  She is just the best birthday present (to me) ever! 

She is not home yet but right now, the pictures will hold my heart.  
I will be giving her hair and assembling her...probably not in that order~
her head is huge!  And I'll just have to cuddle her for some time, even if bald.  

I am one LUCKY gal!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Debbie! I hope you have a great day! God bless your great big heart!

    XOXOX
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Debbie!!
    She is stunning!
    Katariina

    ReplyDelete