Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo sets 2 & 3 of Trinitee WIP

Just one more day of painting and Trinitee as a boy will be painted!  

Here are the pictures from the end of Wednesday.
I had worked on brows, lips (will be working on them more tomorrow which will break up the color and tone them down), creases and the first and second blushes.





Yesterday, I worked more on brows (still may do more and some painted hairs around the hairline and face), deepened and highlighted the creases, did the third blush, some more facial details and finished the nails.
Here are the newest pictures, set 3:








I think he will be just beautiful!

I am having to take today off to take the car to the shop to get a tow package and receiver put on it. 
We always wanted to do that with our old car but never did.  And of course the only time to schedule it was not on our days off but on days that we work and since I work at home, it falls in my lap.  
I'm not always pleased about these lap bombs but, I get to shop while they work on the car.  
Hubby might regret this passing of the buck  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment