Sunday, September 30, 2012

About that mouth/lip video tutorial...

Who would like to come and be my full time assistant?  
You need to be willing and able to run a video camera, a still photography camera,
order supplies, answer emails etc etc.

The pay is, well....
I'll feed ya! 

After the camera had been running roughly 45 minutes while I worked on the mouth and lips of Trinitee (don't worry ladies... I WILL rename HIM to a fitting name later)
the camera beeped.  I got up to check the camera, to which I found NO reason for it to be beeping, only to find out that I did not have Trinitee's mouth and lips even in the viewfinder!  All you could see was his chin, my hands and the paint pallet!

ARRrrrrrrGGGggggg!  

So, there is no video on painting mouths and lips this time.
I'll attempt it again on the next open-mouthed baby I do.  

About Mikah and the evaluated scat:
The scat was small dog poop.  It was filled with dog food, not bones and hair as it would be if a fox or coyote had left it there.  

We don't have small dogs and have a fenced back yard but we have had poop flung across the fence a time or two from a neighbor who has lots of small dogs.  I don't know why it happens but it has happened in the past.

The Fish and Game told me that foxes do not kill or take cats as they are as small as a cat (true...we have them on our horse property) and they eat small rodents and birds.  
Coyotes won't go into a yard where there is a presence of domestic dogs, and they would be hard pressed to get over our chain-link fence.

  ~sigh~  

Now I am back to the same mystery of what happened to Mikah and the other cats.

I've had Yuumei one week today.  She has grown and matured by leaps and bounds.  
Just love that little one!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete