Thursday, August 30, 2012

Babies, babies, BABIES!

Sometimes it seems like nothing is happening here in the nursery and then all of the sudden...
Babies are born!

I have three to share with you today!

First is that precious prototype of Shy, Kellie Beckett's very first vinyl kit.

She is 12 1/2 inches long and weighs 2 pounds.  
She is a delightful handful and I simply adored "playing" with her while I took her pictures.
She will go on eBay as soon as I have time to do the listing.
(I'm packing up and heading to Portland, Oregon for the Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear show tomorrow morning.  I'll be on the blog when I can...I'm taking a 2 day vacation after the show and going to the Oregon Coast!  With personal dolls so you know stories will happen!)
I will bring Shy to the show but she will only be available for eye candy only.  Her adoption will be through eBay.

Please meet Shy:









And this little sweetheart is going home today.
She is Jessica Schenk's "Talullah", one of the three triplets.
I started her as I taught my one student at the Down East Doll Show.
My student desired to adopt her and asked for painted hair.

I think she turned out adorable!  I'll be doing the third triplet when I can and this student/customer would like to adopt him as well.



And this little one is ready for the show!
She's another Create a Baby...Created and is as cute as can be!
Meet Garnet:


The Portland show will be the last show for this year that I show MY babies at.
I am contemplating running a Create a Baby stand at the Puyallup Washington show in October where girls can come and assemble their own sweet Create a Baby.  I think this sounds like GREAT fun!

Hugs until I check in again.
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment