Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost home!

Hello everyone!!

I have landed back on the West Coast of the USA but am not quite home yet.  
In the city where we do our shopping, we will shop our way home today...

I have many things to share with you and lots of pictures!

For now, I'll tell you that I love Sauder Village.  What a beautiful and charming place and a wonderful show.

I was told there were fewer collectors who attended but I did sell my big toddler girl Mariana and two of the Create a Babies..Created! babies.  

I met one of me newest online collectors so that was a THRILL! 

And I had a great, memorable time with my sister, brother, dad, step mom, step brother and his wife, my niece and great niece. 

I'll be back as soon as I can to share.  I leave Saturday morning to travel to get my oldest granddaughter for her two week summer visit.  :)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment