Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I love my collectors!

I have just had the best time lately with my collectors!

I am just dancing light today after receiving a call from one of my collectors who adopted Kendall:



to tell me that she found a Victorian dress for her, has her dressed into it and residing in the living room.  Kendall is a size 5 child-doll so she tells me that finding Victorian clothes in her size is very difficult.  We were both ecstatic over this find!  And I simply love getting phone calls from my collectors with news about their babies!

The other thing that has me floating around is that I adopted out two babies to the same "mommy" yesterday.  And these two are joining three others that have found their new home with this new "mommy" in the last 5 weeks!  I think she likes my dolls!  :)  

It is times like these, and times that I get pictures of babies in their new homes that make my work so very fun and enjoying!

I love my job!

(Ps...I am starting the Kellie Beckett prototype "Shy" today!  I'm SO excited to be back to making babies!)


No comments:

Post a Comment