Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Portland, Oregon doll show!


The next doll show I will be attending is in Portland, Oregon on September 1. 2012.


This is always a fun show and I always do quite well at it  :)

For those attending, you can print off a $1 coupon to get you into the show hall.  


You can also see the other shows that are coming up in the Pacific Northwest in that link.

I'll be working on little Shy Beckett again today.  I ran out of day yesterday so did not get pictures.  I will try to have some for you on Sunday when I am back to work.  

Be sure to check in on Friday for "Sharing my Personal Collection Friday"!  

Matthew has something to show you.

Hugs for the rest of the week!  

XXOO




2 comments:

  1. Will there be a doll show in Portland, Oregon this year? If so when and where? Thanks, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! YES! There will be a show in Portland on August 31.
    http://www.dolls4all.com/show_view.asp?x_ID=50
    I will be there. Be sure to come say "hi" and tell me where I "know" you from.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete