Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sauder Village Doll Show Preview :)

I did it!  
I was able to get all of the pictures ready for posting yesterday...AND I managed to get my show and personal clothing all packed up in my luggage  :)

Here are the babies that are going to Sauder Village with me:

From the Master Artist Series:

Temperance:


Shamika:

Mariana:

Little Gus:  (Not Gus Kewy~I just happened to name him Gus last spring when I started him)


And from the Create a Babies...Created! series:

Gabe:

Gabrielle:

Keaton:

And Kody:

I'm excited to set up my table on Friday.  I have a better plan/display than I had at the Down East Doll Show and I am much more rested.

Ohio, here I come!

Here is the link again for the Sauder Village Doll and Teddy Bear Show:


Take care and have a great week!
XXOO 



No comments:

Post a Comment