Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Funnies~A picture story!

Luke goes exploring

Hewwo ebberybuddy!
 I am Wuke, da expworer!
I has my all my gear and is weady to examine da world!

Ohhhh...wook!  Fwowers!
I better wook cwoser, day are my mommy's faborite cowor!

I found a budderfwy!!
I wunders if der is any fishy in da water??

DAR IS!  WOOK, I catchded one!
I wiwl examine him to see all his pwetty cowors.
I lub my fish!
 
Whooo-Hooooo!  Wook at me!  
I is king of da mountain!

My fwiend and fewwow expworer, Jena, shows how big da rocks are awound here!

I catchded a dwagon fwy!!!!
Why do day call it a dwagonfwy?
It don't wook wike a dragon.

Twees, twees!  So many twees to cwimb!

Oh wow!  A wader skipper!
Ware is he???  
Hims is so fast!!
DARE hims is!!!

Dontcha Aunties tink I habs the cutest bottom???

 It takeded a whiwle but me and Jena finawwy catchded a budderfwy!
Jena is a dood hewlper

A FWOG!  A FWOG!  I weawwy wanted to catchded a FWOG!
He's a big un!  And we catchded a bunch of widdle fwogs too!
 Hahahaha, hims was so swippery!!   Yous shouldda seen Jena hewping to catchded hims!
Hims jumpded outta her hands a wot!
Hahahahahaha!

Tank you for joining me's and Jena on our adventure at Anthony Lakes in beautiful Oregon.  Dis is our FABBORITE wake in the hole world!  
(Anyone with children....and dolls....MUST visit Anthony Lakes if at all possible~it's just the best place to explore!)

Wuv always,
Wuke and Mommy and Jena
XXXOOO

4 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, this is so cute!!! Luke is adorable! How about Michael, what has he been up to lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another charming and delightful story. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute story and wonderful memory for you two girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, that Michael has been pretty quiet lately....that sure does worry me! That little rascal is probably dreaming up to something so not good!

    Thank you all for taking the time to read! XXOO

    ReplyDelete