Monday, August 27, 2012

It MUST be Monday!

I've had about 2 weeks of pretty calm but today is feeling a bit stressed!  

I need to finish rooting Shy and doing her final touches today...and I will but I'm hoping to get her done in time to do some important errands this afternoon.  

I know, there is always tomorrow, right?  
No.  No tomorrow.  Tomorrow will find me leaving the house early with grand-girl in tow to meet her Mommy half way so that she can go home just in time for school to start.  
On the way back, I'll visit the goat farm to purchase my winter supply of raw fiber~I'm so excited about that!  Ohhhh...what will I bring home??  

Seems like our two week visit with our girl went so fast.  We did a lot of fun things, including her very first trail ride.


What a DELIGHT for us to have her riding along with us all by herself.  
Below are her and Grandpa
Awe, I hate to see her go.  
I am far behind in a lot of things...I don't know how people do this kind of business with children in the home, I have a VERY difficult time keeping up.  

So onward, forward!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment