Sunday, July 10, 2011

Exciting NEW DOLL SHOW in NC June 2012





Come one, come all to the NEW and exciting Down East Doll Show in Greenville North Carolina June 21-24, 2012.

I have my show table and will be teaching a two day LDC painting class!

There are a whole bunch of very excited artists~in fact, as you can see in the link above, all of the tables are spoken for with only 5 booths remaining in this 10,000 sq. foot showroom!

This show has created a Facebook page as well. Stay in touch and stay tuned as this show progresses. With almost a year to plan, it should be fabulous!!!

*****IN OTHER NURSERY NEWS*****

Things have been going quite slow in the nursery! I'm a bit distracted by a darling 8 yr old grand girl. :) and an 46 yr old camper trailer that we purchased last Wednesday night. We now have it all cleaned up and nearly packed for our first outing this Thursday through Saturday.

But, I have begun rooting the prototype Sophia, now Haku Ibu, and will root the majority of this day as well. (Right after I change the Gallery window display and put the 4th of July things away).

Haku is Japanese and means "Pure" and Ibu, also Japanese, is a unisex name that I can't find the meaning of. I think it HAS to have something to do with love such as Ibu...I love you!

Haku's outfit is almost all here~just waiting for one more item. Oh so cute!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

XXOO




No comments:

Post a Comment