Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sophia Madelina Prototype WIP


Well...here HE is!

From the beginning, I really had my heart set that this sculpt would be a sweet little girl but HE is telling me otherwise!


My pictures are really inconsistent in color so I guess you will just be surprised what his color really is. I took them very fast in the nursery late in the day without any added light. My photo studio is currently crowded over with the dissembled crib and changing table that I removed from the nursery in prep for the Gallery display. That will change tomorrow but I won't have time to work on this prototype until next week. HOW did the 4th of July weekend get here so fast?!?




I do get to paint on him today though! I'm excited about that. And...he is no longer Sophia Madelina. He is a little Japanese guy named.......

Oh you will have to wait for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment