Thursday, February 3, 2011

TNGUN LDC painting tutorial in print NOW :)

I am simply thrilled with the job that Lifelike Dolls magazine did on the LDC painting tutorial!

You can still order the Nov/Dec issue for your copy.

Thank you Sheri and Cheryl! Printing that huge tutorial is such a gift to many!

Other happenings in the nursery:

Yesterday I dismantled the Gallery window display. I am happy to have Matthew and Jena back home again~I really missed those two over the last 3 months. I have been asked to do the window display again in July during our busiest summer month. I'll be thinking of a fresh idea for the display.

My mohair was a real hit at IDEX! I sold everything I had taken and came home with a large order from a silicone doll artist to which I began processing last night. That massage later today is going to feel good!

Today I'll finish processing the first batch and I'll also re-do some pictures of Josiah and put him back on eBay.

I'll have to keep myself away from my website today otherwise I'll spend all day tweeking and building and I must do these other things plus edit my Discover Dolls interview.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment