Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing my collection Friday! Sammie's new outfit


Isn't that JUST adorable???

Every year at IDEX, the ladies who attend from Doll Fan have a baby shower. We love this gathering and always come home with something wonderful for our babies. One of the outfits in my gift was this top and leggings from Gymboree. I had just been to the Gymboree website the week before IDEX and loved that set! I thought it would be perfect for Sammie. I chose not to purchase it though as I thought it best to save the $$ for IDEX.

I remembered that the hat had been on sale so when I returned home, I checked the website and sure enough...I was able to purchase the hat and socks on sale! Outfit complete. Baby....adorable!

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That is one adorable outfit!! Love the color too!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete