Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She's finished and on her way home!


No...it is not the Arianna custom order I am working on...it is MY Lauren!!! She is leaving the East Coast today, headed right into my arms in Oregon. Isn't she just adorable??











I could not be more pleased...or excited! Jorja Pigott and her rooter, Pam Bratcher, did such an amazing job on her. She will be treasured always.

My Lauren is #3 in the edition of 20. There are just a few spots left in this edition and can be ordered directly from the artist Jorja Pigott/Pigott's Playpen
(scroll down for the Lauren information)

I am working hard to be ready to receive this little bundle. I hope to have time to "bond" with her and welcome her to the nursery....so I better get back to work!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment