Sunday, February 6, 2011

How about a Sunday giggle?



As I was admiring my new adoption, Tommy, while in Orlando, I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I don't believe I have a blonde hair, blue eyed boy in the nursery".

Upon returning home, Michael informed me loud and clear that I surely do!
Well it was time to introduce Tommy to all of his siblings. But Michael really butted in and took the spotlight:

Tommy saw him coming and was bit concerned, after all, Michael has a TON of energy and he frequently finds himself in trouble....



Michael is an "in-your-face" kindof baby and well, Tommy~not so much! He has a personal bubble:

But Tommy had no defense in regards to over-zealous Michael so his only option was to relax, at least a little bit. Michael seems to adore Tommy!


Tommy is truly amazing! He was created by Melissa McCrory. Melissa McCrory is the leader in silicone innovations! Tommy is hollow-cast silicone. He is lightweight yet balanced and has full legs that are string jointed giving him lot's of posing ability. He can sit on his own and stand (with support). See, he is showing off his little leggies!


AND...he has a built in partial chest so that shirts that are too big in the neck won't matter...in fact, they will show off just how cute he is! That chest also allows his head to move so easily. LOOK at that beautiful face!

Awe, I love Tommy...and Michael who will always be living at home!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love the third pic where it looks like they are talking to each other. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! These two keep me fully entertained! XXOO

    ReplyDelete