Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eagerly anticipating February 15th!

It won't be long now...in just two days I will decide on a new name for the "Budget Babies" line from TNGUN and complete the drawing for the prize! Remember, those who's names I simply liked were put into the "pot". A name will be drawn at random and the winner will receive either a baby outfit/item or 1/2 oz TNGUN mohair~winners choice.

Today I will work on mohair and finish painting the Arianna custom order. She just makes me smile when I enter the nursery.

I've received news that my new silicone "Lauren" by Jorja Pigott is rooted and waiting for brows and final touches! Oh how exciting to think of a new baby coming home! I don't think I'll ever tire of creating babies or of waiting for a new one to add to my collection.

Have a very blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment