Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going on vacation....NEED a vacation!

Tomorrow I am headed to Tuscon Arizona to spend some time with one of my collectors who became a dear friend. She has 21 of my babies and many are not signed as I did not start signing until 2009. So I'm going to get myself a great case of "writer's cramp" and to just enjoy a little down time.

We are having a dolly "baby shower" on Saturday with other dolly ladies from the area. We are all SO excited! I get to meet a lady I've known on the internet via body sales for a long time now and also get to meet another young gal who I've been helping reborn over the "net". There are 3 other gals I've met before and am anxious to see them again. It's going to be GREAT!

I've felt a bit off my axis this week. I think I need a break. Even packing my bag is a huge chore! Of course I want to bring plenty of babies from my own collection but I'm having a hard time getting them and my personal things in the one bag and keeping it under the max weight. This should be interesting!

I'll be back late on Monday and I'll get back to blogging as soon as I can.

Have many terrific days!

XXOO Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a terrific time is in store for you. A vacation where you play with babies is fabulous. Just what the doctor ordered.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete