Monday, November 22, 2010

I AM working!

I'm sorry the blog has been so boring lately! I AM working on two babies....Robyn (Nicky Gwin) as a custom order and the new prototype Nicky Jack by Nikki Britt. Wow...just full of Nicky/Nikki's! LOL

With Robyn, I don't know WHAT made me decide to use a 42 Ultra needle from Bountiful Baby but I am. (Edited to correct an error I posted yesterday that this needle is a forked needle. After phone conversation with a reborn friend, I realized that this is a needle with barbs, not a forked needle) This is NOT NOT NOT my favorite needle and it is taking absolutely forever to get anywhere on her hair. And she's got a big head! I have about 14 hours into her now and am not even 1/4 of the way done. I'll just keep working at it though. She is looking very cute but the way I am doing the pattern does not justify pictures just yet.

And tonight I should be able to take some sneak peak pictures of little Nicky Jack. He is a preemie but I am making him as a healthy preemie~meaning no tubes or anything. He is very sweet and I might fall in love. Am waiting for part of his layette to arrive, a custom knit set.

I've been working off and on with the Social Networking stuff~trying to get my business out in front of people more. Whew. It is time consuming but once I get it all up and running smoothly the time matter will be less. However, it is time to start looking for a new website home for TNGUN. The website that TNGUN is running on now was created BY HAND back in 2005 and has been the victim of multiple hacking attacks over the years. The biggest one shut my website store down completely and it can't be repaired. So some time has been spent researching website hosts. This time, I will be building the website myself and relieving my webmaster, a dear friend of mine, from his duty. He will just have to hold my hand through the process as I still have so much to learn, but I need to learn it.

So there you have it. And you thought I was laying on the sofa, eating chocolate Bon Bon's and watching Soap Opera's, didn't you???

Smiles for the day!
(ps...we have snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment