Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Buidling baby's outfit



Part of the reborn process that I LOVE is building the baby's outfit. I especially love it when I can create an amazing outfit on a tight budget.

Let's walk through dressing "Rory", my personal reborn, to see how this outfit pulls together.

I start with a simple and inexpensive long sleeve creeper (Gerber gets upset if we use the term "onsie" when speaking of other brands) and fleece pant set from Walmart. This Garanimals set cost $3.50 per separate for a total of $7

Then I added a pair of darling bear socks and fleece scratch mitts. I purchased the socks and mitts as a set at Ross for $3.99. They were the only set there. (I bought them first which put me on the hunt for the coordinating pants and shirt which Garanimals so perfectly fit the bill.)


But I felt the set needed something more. That took me to Etsy to find a hat. This hat was SO cute and a perfect match! It was $16.75 shipped.


Is that just not the cutest?!?!?!
So the total outfit/look cost $27.74 and it's amazing, in my humble opinion. :)

Dressing your reborn is a fun and exciting mission as you browse and shop for just the perfect outfit and accessories. Have fun in your venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment