Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jenna by Angela Harris


Upon my return home from EXPO, I reported that Angela Harris had asked me to do a prototype of her sleeping smiling kit that she thought would be coming out. She had the OOAK displayed on her show table. Well, that adorable sleeping smiler OOAK was sold to someone who just HAD to have her so Angela set out sculpting another baby that she would turn into a kit...and here she is! Baby Jenna!

One, I love her name as that is my grandaughter's name (spelled differently) and two, she has some resemblance to my new OOAK, Olivia Grace, that Angela sculpted.



Click on this picture to see the detail of her hands! WOW!


She is going to be delightful to reborn!

Jenna is a limited edition vinyl kit and can be ordered from Angela's Originals.

Her prototype is due into Angela any day now! Whooo! Looks like she will be my Christmas baby.

Today will find me doing some nail glossing in the nursery then I'll be planted in front of the satellite heater rooting on Robyn (Nicky Gwin). It's COLD here! Right now, it's just above zero. When I arose this morning it was minus 4. Brrrrrrr.....

Not sure if I'll blog tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day here in the States. We will be braving the cold for the annual Turkey Trot 5K run/walk. This is our first year participating and we are really excited. The event is a fundraiser for the Northeast Oregon Compassion Center, an organization that is near and dear to my heart.

We'll see how the race goes and how much time I have. DH and I will be enjoying a quiet dinner at home and then be joined by our daughter and her fiance' for desert. Desert....huh, guess I better get that pie baked!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable baby you lucky girl!
    P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete