Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Gallery Window Display


Wow what a fun time I had yesterday!
I'm so pleased with how the display turned out.




Logan and Leah, seen in the above picture are RIGHT at the front of the window. I already had people stopping dead in their tracks yesterday wondering WHY those babies were laying there in the window! This should be a fun 2 months. I hope to change the scene next month to a Christmas theme.


Around the back side of the red divider are an original Matthew and my reborn Lil' Cowboy Matthew. This spot turned out so perfect with the rustic Grandfather clock already in the display.



Here are some close ups:
Capri

She is at the front of the window too but not quite as dramatic as she is in the Moses basket.

Jason and Cody:

Logan and Leah

The light stand and all the baby goodies:

Artsy-Fartsy:

Little Alaytheea admiring her pretty self. I didn't get a great shot of her reflection as I could not get in close enough without showing myself or some of the outside in the mirror but when onlookers view her, they can see her fully as she gazes at herself in glee. The mirror says "Pretty as a Picture"

My portrait baby, Baby Jena:



Just sweet:

All of the babies are for sale/adoption except for the actual reborns of Jena and Matthew. They are however advertising custom orders for Portraits and a lil' cowboy.

Now...back to working on Robyn!

XXOO

2 comments:

  1. I love your babies and nursery!! My favorites in the baby gallery are Jason and Cody:0

    ReplyDelete