Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it still Friday? Sharing collection


Wow! I nearly missed Friday!
The Social Media class was excellent yesterday, so after sleeping in just a little bit today, I got right on doing some social networking work and completely passed right over the blog! Then the day was just super busy with chores (it's my "day off" yeah, right!) and tonight, I finally got some little treasures unpacked from my trip last weekend.

So this "collection sharing" is just a TEENY bit different.....

As in TEENY nursery furniture!

I bought the little crib and dresser a couple of years ago. I wanted the crib for a business card holder and also both to use as props when I made 5" reborns. To my delight, I was in a treasure shop in Tuscon and found all of these other pieces!

I was thrilled to find the little push stroller, rocking horse, high chair (with lifting tray!) and playpen:

And the round walker, the ducky rocking seat and the "mothers" rocking chair! Oh...I also found the sweet rug too!

I am GaGa over the round walker and duck rocking seat!

Now to find tiny little jointed dolls to go in all of them! Oh boy!

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment