Sunday, November 7, 2010

Did you miss me? Robyn is painted!


So...DID you miss me?? LOL Sorry to have run out on you all like that~we took an unplanned trip out of town. We had a one time pass into the NIKE employee store for an unabated shopping trip and we decided that it was now or never, so we left! It was awesome!

Status on Robyn:

Here she is with her first blushing done and a color sample of hair draped over her head:




I am going to like it very much!


And here she is as I left her on Thursday and ran out the door...she is all painted!

I've painted just a guide of painted hair all over and some detailed painted hair around her face line:


I don't know about you...but I'd be quite alright having that happy face greet me every morning!

colored footsie:

******************************

Today will find me down at the Gallery doing my donation of "Gallery Sitting". I love that job! I'll be combing out some custom order mohair but hope to get enough combed out to offer hair for sale later this week.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment