Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More than almost humanly possible....

So today is Wednesday....tomorrow is Thursday. What is significant about this? I leave tomorrow for the Portland show. I will spend the night with my dear friend Becky just an hour out of Portland as show set up is on Friday. I look forward to girl time with her and also with my other dear friend Sally who will meet us in Portland. Oh and of course I cannot leave out how I always look forward to all the friends attending the show...and new dolly friends I will meet. I love doll shows!

So before tomorrow arrives and I must load the car and hit the road, I have a full photo session to do of Fawn (her new body arrived yesterday~yah! I tried taking pictures last night using lights but it was not going well), get those pictures auction ready and set up her auction.

Gabriella is ready for her head to be assembled onto her body and her photo shoot done. I only take about 12 pics of my custom babies and I don't have to have them resized today~whew!

And although the dolls are ready for the show, I need to tuck them into their traveling containers, make sure I have all of their outfits and accessories and get all the show things packed. Oh and my clothes too. Oh and the car needs to go to the shop this morning and the grass needs watered.

Okay...I have my list. Let the Dolly Marathon begin! I might blog in the morning but then again not until Sunday or Monday.

(BTW~Kendall found a new mommy last night who is one of my friends here in my own state! I am so thrilled that I will be able to see Kendall in the future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment