Friday, September 10, 2010

Sharing my collection~Giovanni is HOME!

Oh happy day! Givoanni is home from Laura Tuzio Ross' studio repainted and looking adorable!


Of course I did some shopping for him while he was gone~all baseball attire :)
I won't be handling him very much for the next month while his paint fully cures so for now, he will just wear this one new outfit.

I was gifted recently with some new treasures. The sweet bear in the photo below was given to me by a new wonderful friend. This is the first of this type of bear in my collection of babies. I love these bears and would collect them if I had the room. She is a great keeper of the little ones in my nursery:


The same new friend blessed me with this adorable manufactured Lee Middleton/Reva Schick baby. I have named him Buddy. He came dressed in a wonderful sleeper and hat set accented by a hand knit sweater and blanket. My friend made them and they are gorgeous!

Buddy is enjoying his new home and I love him a lot.

Meet miss Kewpie. I've wanted one of these classic babies for some time now and I found this one at the Portland show, dressed just perfectly for my nursery.

My other little one is delighted to have her join the nursery kids:

That sweet and flirting face just cracks me up!
And while I was snapping pictures this morning, I could not resist this one of Fawn. She was just hanging out in the nursery waiting for her auction to end tomorrow morning. TOOO cute!


Today is an exciting day as I get to go to the goat farm! I'll report on that visit as soon as I can.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment