Thursday, September 16, 2010

Winter hay in and a peek at new babies


Blogging just a little bit late today...but wait! It's Thursday anyway...my "day off"~LOL

This morning our winter hay was delivered. Ahhh....I love it when the hay is delivered. It means slower days and hot soups are in the near future. It just feels "right".

Speaking of days off....with only 10 days before I pack my car and head to the airport, I will be working today on my "day off".

Last night, tonight and tomorrow night will find me rooting this itty bitty 10" baby for EXPO. She won't be on my table though. She is a donation centerpiece for the "Gala Awards Breakfast" to be held on Saturday morning of EXPO. It is my understanding that these donations will become door prizes for the guests at the breakfast. This will be fun to participate in.







And since I think this little sculpt is so cute, I decide to make a Bi-Racial of the same one for my EXPO table. I am loving how she is turning out. I will finish her paint this afternoon:



I am so proud of my self....I needed a little "Boppy" for each of these babies and a friend suggested making some. With her advice, I made both of the little posing pillows for these babies. :)

Have a great day today!

4 comments:

  1. Your new babies are adorable! Where do you get the minis' clothes from?

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies!!! Love the posing pillows
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you NKB. The little yellow set was custom made by Laurie of Fancy Pants and Flounces http://www.artfire.com/users/fancypantsflouncesattire and the pink set was custom made by Tiina at Piccolissimo Baby Boutique http://www.piccolissimobaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Debbie!

    Natasha (forgot to put my name!)

    ReplyDelete