Saturday, September 11, 2010

Precious Little Baby Dust DVD's

Have you heard of these??? AWESOME!

Cassie Peek and Rachel Maynard, both from the UK, have taken much of their time to record both a painting and a rooting DVD, sharing both of their talents together. What a sacrifice and a gift to us!

~Precious Little Baby Dust~

I just went to the site above and ordered the rooting DVD and I can't wait! A while back Rachel told me about the needles she uses and I set out right away to order them. They are amazing and I've used them ever since. They are from the UK and a bit more $$ but the results are wonderful. So my rooting has been better since then, but one can always learn more, right? Several days ago I watched the preview of the rooting DVD and already improved my rooting just from that small clip so today, I have ordered the rooting DVD! I can't wait for it to arrive and view the whole thing.

Thank you Cassie and Rachel for sharing your time and talents with us!

Hugs for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment