Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finishing all artwork today???

We'll see about that. My massage appointment was NOT yesterday, it's today, so that means I don't have as much time today as I thought I did. I did make use of the time that I would have been at the appointment (I did go there only to find out that I had the wrong day...too much on my mind maybe??)

I went ahead and did Lil' Duckee's photo shoot.





Although I was not able to completely finish the other little one I am working on, I did get her hair done:


So this morning I'll put her limbs on her body and give her sweet eye lashes and natural gloss.

And I hope to finish all the painting on the final show baby, Dalton.

If all that happens, then my weekend (Thursday-Saturday) of shopping, laundry, packing and cooking for DH will go very well.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Everything you shown us is fantastic. I bet you come home empty handed but with full pockets! BOL

    ReplyDelete