Thursday, September 9, 2010

TBA full TNGUN reborn classes

Classes are on my mind today. Full TNGUN reborn classes. I teach different kinds of classes:

Multidimensional painting classes at EXPO's and shows

One-on-one reborn classes here at my home nursery

And soon I will be teaching my first group reborn classes. These classes are in high demand and will find me doing some traveling to accomplish them. The tentative classes on the schedule now are:

Baker City Oregon, January 2011 (my home town but at the Art Gallery studio)

Portland Oregon February or March 2011

Stephenville Texas April 2011

I am open to other area's of the United States if there is interest. Drop me an email at tngun05@gmail.com

~SHOWS~

Of course I'll be at EXPO in North Caroline in less than 3 weeks but I am already planning for the spring shows.

I hope to attend the February 5th Portland Oregon show (this is just a few days after returning home from my IDEX vacation but I think I can pull it off)

And I am sure I'll be at a show in the Boise Idaho area in March.

So how do you like that? A miss mash of things that aren't for sure! LOL

One thing that IS for sure: I am going to the goat farm tomorrow afternoon to make my selection from the fall sheering! I am very excited about this!

Have a great Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment