Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am home!

Hello from home everyone! Thanks so much for following the blog and welcome to all the new people that joined in :)

I realized when I pulled up to the house today that I have been gone a LONG time! My dogs and cat were so excited to see me. It's always lovely to come home to wagging tails and purring. And of course my dear husband who held down the fort was more than happy to have me back home too.

I flew all day yesterday with a head cold. Oh my goodness that was really miserable! But I had wonderful people to chat with to keep my mind off my exploding head. I met a really wonderful couple on my flight from Denver to Boise and we just had so much fun talking about dolls and life in general. I won't be forgetting Tom and Rosemary for a very long time. They just warmed my heart and helped me to my car with my luggage that held many heavy babies. (Thank God they all arrived without harm!)

So I will take a few days and let the dust settle at home here and also get over this cold. I have not had a cold for two years. Buggars (no pun intended~LOL). Went all the way to Florida to catch a cold~harrumph!

Take care each of you and I'll be back on before you know it.

Hugs without germs as it's via the internet :)

1 comment:

  1. OH dear!! I hate colds and to be on a plane with one is miserable. Glad you had good travel companions. I have so enjoyed your IDEX trip pictures. Thanks for sharing and I hope I get to see more.
    Hugs
    SueAnn
    PS Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete