Monday, February 15, 2010

Custom Arianna #3 progress~Caution, eyeless sculpt!


I am currently working on my third Arianna. She is a custom order and her "mommy" desires that she be as similar to the first Arianna I reborn.


CAUTION....EYELESS SCULPTS IN THE PICS BELOW!
If you are squeemish~don't look!



The Arianna on the left has had nothing done to her. She is for an upcoming custom order. I will use her for comparison during the rebirth of the Arianna on the right.

The progress Arianna has had a Genesis Matte Varnish applied, her base coats applied, her lips colored, her nails worked on and I have added color to the ends of her fingers and toes.




Pretty, pretty lips!

Arianna's eyes came in the mail but they won't be set until much later. In fact, after each photo update, I will remove her eyes.

In the next two pictures, she has had her creases and folds shaded along with her brow bone shaded, her nails have been finished except for glossing which comes much later and I have added more color to the ends of the fingers and toes.


Today I will start her tri-later blushing. I may not get done with all the blushing today but she will look very different by tonight :)

Have a happy day and God Bless our Presidents!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool to see the process Debbie!! Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete